¡Discover the mysteries of the underworld, live a unique experience in the caves of the Mayan jungle in a tour of only 2 hours!
Just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen, a unique excursion awaits you, we visit a cave cenote to discover all its mysteries and hidden wonders. The visit is done on foot and by swimming as well as a guided tour through the bowels of the jungle of the Riviera Maya.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Access to the natural park
- Guided tour in Cenote Cavern
- Water bottle
- Certified bilingual guides in the park
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Neoprene suit
- 4 hours
- FOODS: NO
- BEVERAGES: NO
- Not suitable for people with health difficulties
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties or pregnant women
- Not suitable for children under 6 years
We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya South area, if you are staying in an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet you at strategic meeting points closest to your location for the convenience of the participant.
ADULT: $1,500 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1300 pesos
(From 6 to 11 years old)
- 17 pesos for 1 dollar
- 19 pesos for 1 euro