¡Discover the mysteries of the underworld, live a unique experience in the caves of the Mayan jungle in a tour of only 2 hours!
Just a few minutes from Playa del Carmen, a unique excursion awaits you, we visit a cave cenote to discover all its mysteries and hidden wonders. The visit is done on foot and by swimming as well as a guided tour through the bowels of the jungle of the Riviera Maya.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Access to the natural park
- Guided tour in Cenote Cavern
- Water bottle
- Certified bilingual guides in the park
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Neoprene suit
- 4 hours
- FOODS: NO
- BEVERAGES: NO
- Not suitable for people with health difficulties
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties or pregnant women
- Not suitable for children under 6 years
- We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya South area
- If you are staying in an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet you at strategic meeting points closest to your location for the convenience of the participant.
ADULT: $1,500 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1300 pesos
(From 6 to 11 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.