How about swimming in the most popular cenotes of the Mayan Riviera and taking the most spectacular photos in this wonderful natural area?
You can get on your own by bus or by car to the famous Cenotes Casa Tortuga park, here you will swim and cool off in its crystal clear waters, in addition to taking the most spectacular photos in this wonderful natural area, we will give you a guided tour of its 4 different cenotes, where you will be given an explanation of the formations of these, at the end you will have free time to enjoy the place on your own for as long as you want, the facilities are at your disposal and you can rent lockers or have food and drinks with additional cost.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Access to Casa Tortuga Cenotes
- Guided Tour of the 4 Cenotes
- Life jacket during tour
- Free time to swim in Cenotes
- Bathrooms and showers
- The park opens at 09:00am and closes at 05:00pm
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
- Life jackets after the guided tour
- Lockers (Lockers)
(With additional cost)
- Taco Buffet
- Zip line
- FOODS: NO
- BEVERAGES: NO
- For the entire family
- Not suitable for people with health difficulties
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
Does not include transportation, you can arrive on your own by public transport or in your car directly to the park.
(6 years and over)
(From 0 to 5 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.