CHICHEN ITZA TOUR
Come and discover one of the 7 new wonders of the modern world. A Tour to Chichen Itzá full of History and Culture that you should know on your next visit to Playa del Carmen.
With our tour you will visit the archaeological zone of Chichen Itzá for 45 to 60 minutes with a guide who will explain all the history and you will also have between 45 and 60 minutes of free time.
Later, we will delight you with a typical regional buffet meal in a restaurant in Yucatan. We will visit a souvenir shop and a cenote to swim, jump and cool off in its crystalline waters.
To finish, we will visit the Magical Town of Valladolid between 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drinks on the bus
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Guided tour
- Free time in Chichen Itza
- Visit to the Mayan Cooperative
- Visit to a cenote
- Typical regional food buffet
- Visit to the Magic Town of Valladolid
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
- Life jacket for the Cenote
- Casilleros (lockers) in the Cenote
- All Day (12:00Hrs)
- Food: YES
- Drinks: YES
- For the entire family
- Bus trip up to 6 hours
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
- If the visitor is staying at an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points, the closest to their location.
ADULT: $1,530 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1,230 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(from 0 to 3 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.