Get ready for a great Caribbean adventure on Cozumel’s most popular snorkeling tour. Visit the Sky Cozumel.
We start the tour by taking the ferry to Cozumel to board a catamaran that will take you on a reef snorkeling tour and El Cielo (starfish sanctuary), you will visit the cielito (natural pool) where you will have free time to enjoy the sea. Turquoise.
After the snorkeling tour the open bar opens, enjoy a refreshing margarita, rum punch or cold beer and then enjoy the food that is also included in the Playa Mia Club, in addition to all the facilities, at the end you will have free time in the center of the Island.
- Round Ferry to Cozumel
- Certified guides
- Catamaran ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snorkeling in the Palancar and Colombia reefs
- Snorkel in “El Cielo” sanctuary of the star of the sea
- Visit and Free Time in Arenal El Cielito
- Open bar in catamaran after the snorkeling tour
- Visit and free time at Playa Mia beach club
- Variety of Food at the Beach Club
- Drinks at the Beach Club
- Lounge chairs, showers and water games
- Free time in the center of the Island
- All Day (8 hours)
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
WE DO NOT OPERATE ON SUNDAYS
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Motorized activities
(jetski, weve runner)
- FOODS: YES
- BEVERAGES: YES
- Not suitable for people back difficulties, with health or pregnant women
Contact us for details.
With an additional cost of 240 pesos per passenger, we pick you up at your hotel in the Cancun and Riviera Maya area, if you stay in Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet you at strategic meeting points closest to your location for the convenience of the participant.
ADULT: $1,900 pesos
(11 years and older)
MINOR: $1,700 pesos
(From 4 to 10 years)
(from 0 to 3 years old)
VAN ROUND TRIP
(Additional Cost of
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.