In land transportation, we will take you to Río Lagartos Yucatán, where we will board a boat on a ride through the cautious waters of the Rio Lagartos where we will see crocodiles and a large amount of fauna, we will also visit Las Coloradas for a guided walk, you will have free time to take the best photos In the artificial pink lagoons, we will visit a crocodile farm and enjoy a delicious meal in a local restaurant.
- Lunch on board the van
- A bottle of water
- Tour to Las Coloradas (Pink Lagoons)
- Boat ride through the Rio Lagartos biosphere
- Sighting of Flora and Fauna
- A la carte food in the restaurant
- Visit to the Crocodile Farm
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks (during meals)
- All Day (12 Hours)
- FOODS: YES
- BEVERAGES: NO
- For the entire family
- Not suitable for people with health difficulties
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
- If the visitor is staying at an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points, the closest to their location.
ADULT: $1,920 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1,670 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(From 0 to 3 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.