Get to know the famous pink lagoons of and a sighting of flamingos and nature in a totally ecological tour.
In land transportation, we will take you to Ría Lagartos Yucatán, where we will board a boat on a ride through the cautious waters of the Rio Lagartos where we will see crocodiles and a large amount of fauna, we will also visit Las Coloradas for a guided walk, you will have free time to take the best photos In the artificial pink lagoons, we will visit a crocodile farm and enjoy a delicious meal in a local restaurant.
- Lunch on board the van
- A bottle of water
- Tour to Las Coloradas (Pink Lagoons)
- Boat ride through the Rio Lagartos biosphere
- Sighting of Flora and Fauna
- A la carte food in the restaurant
- Visit to the Crocodile Farm
- Drinks (during meals)
- All Day (12 Hours)
- FOODS: YES
- BEVERAGES: NO
- For the entire family
- Not suitable for people with health difficulties
- Not suitable for people with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
If the visitor is staying at an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points, the closest to their location.
COST (Taxes included)
ADULT: $1,700 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1,450 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(From 0 to 3 years old)
- 19 pesos for 1 dollar
- 20 pesos for 1 euro