Sian Ka’an, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Ecological reserve of 525,000 hectares of forest, lagoons, swamps and coral reefs, there are 350 different species of birds, there are also giant tortoises and dolphins in their natural habitat.
The Deluxe version avoids the difficult road to Punta Allen or Paseo Lagartos, we take the boat to the visitor center, a community that is 45 minutes from the arch of Tulum, this allows us to visit the reserve without the disadvantages of the bad road, it also allows us see more mangroves, canals, birds of all kinds, crocodiles and the manatee sanctuary.
During the tour we will visit the mangroves where we will see different species of birds, we will go out in search of dolphins and turtles in their natural habitat aboard a fishing boat, we will enjoy snorkeling in a magnificent reef, we continue our excursion swimming in a natural pool of waters turquoise and finish on a high note with a delicious meal at a restaurant in Punta Allen.
- Boat ride from the visitor center
- Certified guide
- Visit to the mangroves
- Watching dolphins and turtles in their natural habitat
- Lunch in Punta Allen
- Snorkel activity
- Free time in the natural pool.
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
DOES NOT INCLUDE
All Day (12 hours.)
- FOODS: YES
- BEVERAGES: YES
- For the entire family
- Not suitable for people with medical difficulties
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
- If the visitor is staying at an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points, the closest to their location.
ADULT: $3,100 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $2,900 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(From 0 to 3 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.