Discover with us two Mayan archaeological ruins and a cenote, where you can swim in its refreshing and crystal clear waters.
Visit the archaeological sites of Tulum and Coba on a guided tour and enjoy free time in each area. It also includes food, a visit to a cenote to swim and cool off, and time to buy your souvenirs.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Drinks on the bus
- Entrance to Tulum
- Entrance to Coba
- Guided tour in Tulum and Coba
- Free time in each archaeological zone
- Regional food buffet
- Free time to swim in the Cenote
🅜 🅣 🅦 🅣 🅕 🅢 🅢
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Life jackets in Cenote
- Lockers in Cenote
- Bicycles in Coba
- All day (12 hours)
*For those who board the tour in Cancun, they have a one-hour visit to the famous.
- Food: YES
- Drinks: YES
- For the entire family
- Long walks
- Travel by bus for up to 7 hours all the way
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
- If the visitor is staying at an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points, the closest to their location.
ADULT: $1,530 pesos
(12 years and over)
CHILD: $1,380 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(From 0 to 3 years old)
- 16 pesos for 1 dollar
- 17 pesos for 1 euro
Reserve your date with one of our advisors by clicking on the following button.