TULUM + MADRE NATURALEZA + CENOTES CASA TORTUGA
A tour designed for photography lovers. You will visit the most popular and fashionable places in the Riviera Maya.
We will head to take the most popular photos at the famous letters of TULUM and the sculpture of Mother Nature. Then we will take you to the archaeological sites of Tulum where you will have free time to continue taking your best photos and admire the Mayan ruins, we will enjoy a meal of your choice in a local restaurant and finally, we will visit the Casa Tortuga Cenotes for you to swim and cool off in the crystal clear waters of its 4 different cenotes.
THE TOUR INCLUDES
- Drinks on the bus
- Tour and free time in Tulum archaeological zone
- Visit to the Mother Nature sculpture to take the photo
- A bottle of water
- A la carte dish in the restaurant
- Tickets to Casa Tortuga Cenotes
- Guided tour of 4 cenotes
- Free time to swim in Cenotes
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Life jackets after the guided tour
- Drink in restaurant
All day (11 hours)
* For those who board the tour in Cancun, additionally, they have a 1-hour visit to the famous fifth avenue in Playa del Carmen.
- Food: YES
- Drinks: NO
- For the entire family
- Long walks
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
We pick up all participants at hotels and resorts in the Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum and Riviera Maya area.
If the visitor is staying in an Airbnb, apartment or residence, we meet them at strategic meeting points closest to their location for greater comfort for the participant.
COST (Taxes included)
ADULT: $1,300 pesos
(12 years and older)
MINOR: $1,200 pesos
(From 4 to 11 years old)
(From 0 to 3 years old)
- 19 pesos for 1 dollar
- 20 pesos for 1 euro